- Warm-Up #5 – Phase 1 Chronology
- PPT: Phase 2 of French Revolution – Path to Constitutional Monarchy
- Mock Trial of King Louis XVI
- Horrible Histories: French Revolution Report
- HOMEWORK: Review your notes…make sure you understand all of the events of the French Revolution and why they occurred.
- Review Current Events Requirements
- Groups – Country Overview Chart for U.S.
- HOMEWORK: Complete U.S. Chart (divide up as needed); Tomorrow’s Current Events Presenters: Sergio Rossi, Christian Kirkup and Trevor Dean – don’t forget to email me your article tonight!
- Warm Up #4 – Causes of the French Revolution
- PPT: Phase I – Estates General to National Assembly
- Milton Grievances/Fr Revolution Grievances
- HOMEWORK: Fill in Phase 2 notes on Timeline (get from downloads section)
- Collect Reading Guides
- Unit Test!
- REMINDER: You should have Current Events Article #1 Complete (from basic concepts) for your portfolio
- Warm Up #3 – Old Regime
- Review Tests/Pass Back Packets
- French Revolution Document Analysis with Partners
- Review Vocab/Reading Quiz #3
- Trivia Review Game
- HOMEWORK: Complete Reading Guide! Study for Unit Test!! Don’t be a slacker!
- Warm Up #2 – Louis XVI & Marie Antoinette
- PPT: Louis & Marie
- Horrible Histories French Wife Swap
- Old Regime/Estates Reading and Graphic Organizer and Questions
- Distribute Weekly Calendar and Study Guide
- Group Activity: Levels of Development Comparisons
- HOMEWORK: Reading #9: Globalization Briefing Paper(available under downloads); Study for Unit Test!
- REMINDER: Unit 1 Test on Wed! Reading Guides due on Wed!
- Warm Up #1: Recipe for Revolution
- PPT: Anatomy of a Revolution
- Timeline – French Revolution Introduction
- Reading: Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette
- Vocab/Reading Quiz #3
- Current Events – UK and the EU Referendum
- Review Quiz #2
- HOMEWORK: Reading #9: Globalization Briefing Paper
- REMINDER: Unit Test 1/30; Reading Guides Due 1/30!
- Packets Due!
- Collect Study Guides for Bonus Points
- Unit 5A TEST!
- PPT: Part 6 – Public Policy
- Laptops: Assessing Levels of Development
- HOMEWORK: Reading #8 – Democratization Briefing Paper; Study for Vocab/Reading Quiz #3!
- REMINDER: Current Events tomorrow (Berrios/Rossi); Unit Test 1/30; Reading Guides due 1/30
- Trivia Review Game – UNIT TEST TOMORROW!
- HOMEWORK: Complete Study Guide; Study for Unit Test!
- REMINDER: Packets Due Tomorrow!
- Discuss/Collect Summaries
- PPT: Part 5 – Political & Economic Change
- Cafeteria Scenario with Partner
- HOMEWORK: Reading #8 – Democratization Briefing Paper (get from downloads)
- REMINDER: Vocab/Reading Quiz #3 on Friday; Unit Test 1/30
- Warm Up #9: Englightenment (write in under #8)
- Finish Text Message Exchange Between Enlightenment Philosophes
- Work on Study Guide!
- HOMEWORK: Complete Study Guide
- REMINDER: Unit Test is THURS!! Study sessions will be held Wednesday at 3:40 in P-101 and Thursday in Room 4206 at 7:45 a.m. You MUST be on time and you MUST have 75% of your study guide done to attend.
- Media Center Lab
- Press Freedom in AP6 Activity
- HOMEWORK: Complete chart by using data posted to website. Choose two countries to compare and write a paragraph summarizing your findings.
- REMINDER: Vocab/Reading Quiz #3 on Friday! Unit Test 1/30
Thank you for my birthday wishes! 🙂
- Warm Up #8 – Absolutism in France
- Elightenment Historical Heads & Questions
- Philosophes Text Message Exchange
- REMINDER: Unit Test 1/24, Packets due 1/24! Enjoy your long weekend!
- Vocab/Reading Quiz #2
- Current Events: Lara Davis – China’s view on U.S. democracy
- Current Events: Russia/Democracy, China/Press Freedom
- REMINDER: You should have your unit one current event complete in your current events portfolio by 1/30. Unit Test is 1/30!
- Warm Up #7: Constitutional Monarchy
- PPT: Absolutism in France
- The Sun King Reading/Questions
- HOMEWORK: Louis XIV Readings/Questions
- REMINDER: Unit Test is 1/24
- Electoral System Change in Russia
- PPT: Part 4 – Citizens, Society and the State
- Current Event: Northern Ireland and Social Cleavages/Flag Issue
- HOMEWORK: Complete all reading assignments through Reading #6 and study for Vocab/Reading Quiz #2!